Kitchen World Conditions of Sale 2020
Please read our conditions of sale and terms of business; additional important information is contained in our FAQs page.
KITCHEN WORLD CONDITIONS OF SALE & TERMS OF BUSINESS
- "The Company" in this document means Poole Kitchens Limited trading as Kitchen World. Poole Kitchens Limited. Company No. 05406532. Registered Office 111 Parkstone Road Poole Dorset BH15 2PB. VAT No.656412241
- In the absence of detailed written instructions, the design layout will be determined by the Company.
- The benefit of all manufacturers' guarantees will pass to the purchaser upon full payment of all monies due under this contract.
- The purchaser will allow the Company reasonable access to the installation address to enable the Company to meet its obligations.
- All payments due to the Company under this contract are due on the dates shown and any payments that are overdue will attract interest at 4% above the base rate from time to time of H.S.B.C. Bank Plc.
- The customer may only withhold payment for work not completed, delivered or damaged goods at the value of the goods plus 25%.
- This contract once entered into cannot be cancelled except with the Company’s consent and upon payment of the Company’s administration and survey charges and payment for all fittings, work and equipment ordered by the Company to fulfil the contract with the Company’s reasonable profit charges.
- Additions or omissions to the contract will result in a variation of a contract price in accordance with the details given in the variation order or orders.
- All fittings and equipment remain the property of the Company until final payment is made under this contract. All fittings and equipment will be at the buyer’s risk from commencement of installation and the buyer must insure accordingly.
- Wooden Doors: Wood is a natural material. Deviation of colour and different shading underlines the high quality of wood and is not a reason for replacement. The natural colour of wood will change, with time, under the influence of light.
- The Company will construct and complete the work and supply of equipment in a good workman-like manner and in accordance with any completion date given and where none is given within a reasonable time, but if by reason of accident to the works, lack of availability of materials or labour, delays in delivery or for any other cause not wholly within the control of the Company, the Company still be entitled to an extension or extensions of time.
- Painted doors. Although we strive to maintain consistency, as a painted product there may be batch-to-batch variances. Kitchen World cannot guarantee an exact colour match between orders. Painted product is susceptible to cracking along joints; touch-up paints are available to order.